Posted by alicemercer on February 25, 2007
You can also answer the book report questions here by selecting Comments below. Here are the questions:
- Is this story what you expected? Why or why not?
- If you could be any character in this story, who would it be and why?
- Is there one character that you don’t like? Why?
- What was your favorite part of the story?
- Where did the story take place? Would you like to go there and why?
- If the story took place in the past, when did it take place? Would you like to visit that time?
- If the story took place in the future, when does it take place? Would you like to visit that time?
- Did the characters in the story remind you of anyone you know? Who did they remind you of and why?
- Is there a toy or something in the story that you would like to have? What was it and why do you want it?
- Was there food in the story that you think would taste good? What was it, and why did it sound tasty?
- What is the conflict or problem in the story? How does it get resolved (taken care of)?
- If you could change one thing about this story, what would it be and why would you change it?
- Does one of the characters change? Who changes and how do they chang
Your comments should have the following:
- The book title and author
- Describe the main character (one sentence)
- Describe what happens in the story (two sentences)
- Answer two of the questions above. Make sure that you include the question number and write a complete sentence to answer the questions.
The first comment is a sample of what I will be looking for.